So you guys know that I have announced ‘The Ultimate Harry Potter Throwback‘ contest. If you wanna take part in it as well, then go visit my last post.
To encourage you all, I have answered all of them.
1. Favourite book?
I’d have to say the fourth one, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It’s just so magical and mysterious!
2. Least favourite book?
This is such a tough question.. but I’ll go with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Purely because of Umbridge.
3. Favourite Movie?
My favourite has changed so much over the years, I think they’ve all been my favourite at some time or another! But I think I’ll say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1.
4. Least favourite movie?
It’s got to be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I’m not a massive fan of movies where things keep repeating (for example, Groundhog Day). So when they go back in time, I get a littleeee bored.
5. Favourite quote?
‘But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.’ – what a classic.
6. Favourite Weasley?
Ron. He is just like me- a crackpot with a great sense of humour.
7. Favourite female character?
Oh my, that’s so tough, I think I love all of the female characters! I can’t pick one, so I’ll narrow it to two.. Luna Lovegood and Bellatrix Lestrange.
8. Favourite Villain?
Does Draco count? (I don’t consider him a villain but some people might) If so, Draco 100000%! If not, Bellatrix.
9. Favourite male character?
Draco Malfoy. No questions asked.
10. Favourite professor?
McGonagall. Everyone loves her, you can’t help it. In the final movie, I love the part where she uses the spell ‘Piertotem locomotor’, then goes on to say, ‘I always wanted to use that spell!’
11. Would you rather wash Snape’s hair, or spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Wash Snape’s hair for sure, I don’t think I’d mind it.. and it would be doing him a favour! Listening to Lockhart would do no good.
12. Would you rather fight an elated Bellatrix or an angry Molly?
I think their fight scene speaks for itself.. definitely Bellatrix. I wouldn’t cross an angry Molly.
13. Would you a rather travel to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts Express or by Flying Car?
Hogwarts express! It would be so fun to go on the train with everyone else and get a chocolate frog from the trolly.
14. Would you rather kiss Voldemort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
What a hard question! I’d probably give Umbridge a bubble bath even though I hate her.
15. Would you rather ride a Hippogriff or a Firebolt?
Probably a Firebolt.. I’d be too scared of a Hippogriff.
16. Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Maybe Ginny.. I think I liked her more in the books.
17. Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
Possibly the Order of the Phoenix, but I’m not sure.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
Michael Gambon, just because whenever I think of Dumbledore, that’s who I see and hear.
19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
It’s got to be the part where Kreacher actually starts to like Harry, Ron and Hermoine, and he’s making them food and things for when they get back after getting into the ministry. But then they can’t go back because they were chased out of the ministry and accidentally exposed the place to them! It’s so happy but then sad.
20. If you could remake any of the movies, which would it be?
I really don’t think I would change any..
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
I thought I would be in Slytherin.
22. Which house were you actually sorted into?
Slytherin and I am very pleased with that!!
23. Which class would be your favourite?
Potions I think, it seems so fun!
24. Which spell would be the most useful to use?
That’s hard. Lumos would probably be pretty handy.
25. Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Probably Luna, I like that she’s sort of away with the fairies and her attitude to everything is so positive. I think we could get along well.
26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak. That would be fab!
27. Is there any aspect of the books that you’d change?
Please can Dobby survive…
28. Favourite Marauder?
Padfoot, it’s too cute of a name to not pick it. I wanna name a cat Padfoot.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Fred 100%! How can you have George without Fred, that’s too sad to even think about.
30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows. Horcruxes didn’t really do Voldemort very good in the end….
Now c’mon people…